Caught In The Act – Courtney Act
- American Act on Junkee.com – political series
- Battle Of The Seasons – European & North American bus and truck tour with Live Nation & AEG Live
- Fader Magazine – Top 10 to Watch
- “Why Drag?” book by Magnus Hastings – cover model
- Sydney Opera House – Gentlemen Prefer Blokes, sold out season with Trevor Ashley
- Sydney Symphony Orchestra – special guest performance with Conchita Wurst
- Life Ball, Vienna special guest performer 2014, 2015
- Las Vegas Tourism TVC
- Performed with Miley Cyrus 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
- MTV Australia Gust VJay
- Sydney Mardi Gras, Global Ambassador & headliner performance w/ Jake Shears (Scissor Sisters)
- Billboard, ARIA, & iTunes chart entries
- American Apparel Ad Girl International campaign and official artist tshirt
- San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, special guest performance
- Rocky Horror Show Frank’n’furter
- RuPaul’s Drag Race, season 6 Top 3
- NYFW, LA Fashion Week, Australian Fashion Week – model
- Lady Gaga performer at her private birthday party, opened for Australian club performances and appeared in lyric video for “Applause”
- Rent the musical – Angel
- Face of Sheer Cover makeup seen across all Australian commercial TV networks
- FHM Magazine 100 Most Beautiful Women In The World
- Out Magazine’s Out 100
- Sony/BMG, Recording Artist 2003, 2004
- Australian Idol, season 1 semifinalist
- Mr Tiny Tot, 1987
Gender is at the forefront of pop culture, the world is awakening to the idea that everything may not just be black and white. Courtney Act is an emerging artist who captures this zeitgeist. She breaks the rules and lives life on the gender divide, sometimes as a girl, and sometimes as a boy. She’ a pop culture star in the making for a new generation that is beyond labels.
Her political series “American Act” explains American politics to the world. “You haven’t lived till you’ve dressed in drag and gone to a Trump rally” – she says of one particular episode garnering 2.5 million views. Get ready to travel over the rainbow and go down under with her cabaret The Girl From Oz which opened this summer in Provincetown, MA, with seasons booked in across Australia, North America and Europe in 2017.
Courtney broke out of the box in 2003 when she was the first openly queer and gender diverse contests on talent reality show in the world. Sydney boy, Shane Jenek, auditioned for the first season of Australian Idol. Not quite making the cut he bent the rules and his gender, returning the next day as Courtney Act and made it through to the semi-finals. She was signed to Sony/BMG and embarked on a national arena tour with her fellow Idols.
Growing up in Australia, Courtney now lives in Los Angeles and has spent the last few years touring North America, the UK & Europe, Brazil, Australia & Asia in the wake of being top 3 on RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Courtney Act is a Prius driving, vegan, pansexual, polyamorous, genderfluid, Burner hippy child who is passionate about human rights, the environment and Justin Bieber whom she one day hopes to marry. She was once voted FHM’s World’s Top 100 Sexiest Women (despite not actually being a woman), Fader Magazine’s “Ten People To Watch”, and Mr Tiny Tot 1987. She also has a webbed toe.